Happy 50th Birthday Scotty! This past weekend we attended a surprise 50th party for my Uncle Scotty. It was a lot of fun! It was also the first time EVER that I had been away from Blake. I missed him so much, but mommy and daddy really needed to get out! Thank you Aunt Lori and Samantha for watching him! He must have had a lot of fun because he was exhausted on Sunday!
Monday, April 02, 2007
Where's Blake?!?
Happy 50th Birthday Scotty! This past weekend we attended a surprise 50th party for my Uncle Scotty. It was a lot of fun! It was also the first time EVER that I had been away from Blake. I missed him so much, but mommy and daddy really needed to get out! Thank you Aunt Lori and Samantha for watching him! He must have had a lot of fun because he was exhausted on Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment