...because I get to be as impatient as I want and see quick results! Our latest distraction has been teething biscuits! We figured pizza crust probably wasn't the healthiest, so these work great! Blake loves to feed himself, and it feels great on his gums. Plus, it keeps him entertained while Mommy and Daddy eat their dinner!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Feeding Myself is Great...
...because I get to be as impatient as I want and see quick results! Our latest distraction has been teething biscuits! We figured pizza crust probably wasn't the healthiest, so these work great! Blake loves to feed himself, and it feels great on his gums. Plus, it keeps him entertained while Mommy and Daddy eat their dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We got Carson some of these too! We haven't tried them yet. I bet he'll love them!
I bet Carson will love them! It keeps Blake pretty busy, but I now have to just strip him down and let him have at them; he makes such a mess! Boys will be boys!
Post a Comment