I forgot to mention that Brody is now crawling forward like the best of them! For the longest time he would go backward, but not forward! I think he was waiting on Daddy to come home, because he also started standing a lot while holding on, waving bye-bye and he's been pulling up from short distances, but hasn't quite mastered pulling ALL the way up! It won't be long, especially watching big brother!
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Saturday Morning in Recovery!
Blake is still doing well; with his least favorite part being when we have to put eyedrop medicine in his eyes. But other than that he has been rough-housing like the surgery never happened! Brody doesn't like the eyedrops either, because it makes him sad when Blake is sad!

I forgot to mention that Brody is now crawling forward like the best of them! For the longest time he would go backward, but not forward! I think he was waiting on Daddy to come home, because he also started standing a lot while holding on, waving bye-bye and he's been pulling up from short distances, but hasn't quite mastered pulling ALL the way up! It won't be long, especially watching big brother!

I forgot to mention that Brody is now crawling forward like the best of them! For the longest time he would go backward, but not forward! I think he was waiting on Daddy to come home, because he also started standing a lot while holding on, waving bye-bye and he's been pulling up from short distances, but hasn't quite mastered pulling ALL the way up! It won't be long, especially watching big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great to see Blake doing so well. Thanks for the photos. Glad Brody waited to show off his new ambulatory talents until Dad came home. Papa
Go, Brody! We knew you'd get it going soon! Gma
Post a Comment