Here I am with Daddy looking for the dinosaurs!
We went to eat at a restaurant called, T-Rex. I was a little scared at first, but then I started roaring and acting like a dinosaur. Mommy was glad it was already loud in there to begin with!
Update from Mommy: All is well in the Vroegindewey household; we are just a little more busy than usual...okay, A LOT more busy than normal! Having to keep up with the schedule of a nursing newborn, and the busy life of a toddler is hard work! But we are taking it one day at a time, and hopefully by the time I go back to work, things will be a little easier! Blake is so good with Brody; he doesn't want to get to far from him, and enjoys doing little things with Brody, like playing with his toys and giving him "nice hands" and "kisses." We couldn't have asked for a better welcoming! Brody is doing well; he went to the doctor and weighed in at 6lbs 4oz, but the doctor said his weight will start going up. He also had to go back to the hospital to retake his blood test; the doctor thought that the results were questionable due to a mistake on their part. He is nursing every 1-2 hours during the day, and 3-4 hours at night; so far, so good! I will try to keep the pictures flowing!
1 comment:
hey...how did the test today go? we've been praying for brody. hope all is well. call when you can.
love katie
Post a Comment