Tuesday, August 05, 2008

August is Finally Here!

I just can't believe it is already August! The summer is going by so fast, and Baby Brody is almost here! The doctor actually told Mommy he wanted to induce a week early, so only 2 more weeks to go, and a few days at the most! Mommy was very excited; she is starting to get really uncomfortable and impatient! The hot temperatures are not helping her mood either, so we decided to head to Lexington this past weekend so I could hang out with Granny and Papa and give Mommy a break! We went to the PuddleJumpers festival in Odessa, Missouri on Friday evening. I got to ride the carnival rides, play the duck pond game and eat snow cones and fries! Papa took me down the big slide!

I also rode on the swinging planes and drove it all by myself!

Saturday we went swimming for most of the day, and then Sunday we went to Zonkers, an indoor amusement park! Granny rode the carousel with me!

I also rode the race car!

I finally found the courage to ride the banana planes and control them myself! After I rode this, I rode the Python roller coaster with Papa...it went really fast!

Thanks for the fun weekend guys; I know Mommy enjoyed the help!

No comments: