Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Congratulations Mickey and Amy!

Last Saturday, Mommy and Daddy took me to the wedding of our neighbors, Mickey and Amy. It was so much fun! It was a Catholic wedding that began at 1:00, and I must say I think I did farely well through it! I got a little squirmy towards the end, but then I was okay because the wedding party started coming down the aisle in really funny "eyes" (sunglasses)!

After the wedding we had some time to spare since the reception didn't begin until 6:30 in Midtown Kansas City, so Mommy and Daddy took me to Fritz's at Crown Center! I just love trains, and at this particular restaurant, all the food was delivered by train! As you can see, I was a little distracted!

Time to party, Mommy! "Cheese!"

Same goes for you Daddy! "Cheese!"

The reception was so much fun! Amy made personalized coloring books for all of us kids! We got to each pick one out and a box of crayons! Also on the kids' table were all kinds of snacks to keep us busy while we wait...what a great idea!
I just couldn't wait to dance, and these kids couldn't either! We found a grandpa and suckered him into many, many rounds of "Ring Around the Rosy!"

What an eventful evening! I had to go home and rest up, because Sunday we were set to go swimming with my cousins!

1 comment:

Stoop'n said...

hey! how are you doing? is brody still in there? how are you feeling? we're doing good, things are finally starting to slow down and we can enjoy the rest of the summer! call or write when you can. let us know when brody arrives!!!!!