Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Preparing for Baby!

In preparation for the upcoming addition, we gave Blake his own baby to practice with so he can be ready to take on his duties as a new big brother! At first he didn't want to have anything to do with the baby, but now he can't go anywhere without his "B-B"!

Showing Mommy where Baby's belly button is...

...kissing the baby...

...covering baby up with his blankie (huge step; he's actually sharing his blankie!)...

...giving baby "nice hands"...

...giving baby hugs..."I love my B-B!"


Mommy/Baby update: The Friday before Easter, I unhooked from the Zofran pump! Yay!! I haven't been sick or nauseous for a few weeks, so I have actually gotten to start enjoying being pregnant! I have also gained a few pounds back from my 17lb loss, so I can finally show my baby bump proudly! I plan on putting a belly picture up next week when we announce the sex of the baby; we find out Thursday, April 10th! I can't believe I am already halfway done with the pregancy...where did the time go?!? Look for an update next week!

1 comment:

Stoop'n said...

very sweet! can you send that pump my way! just kidding. i think i am starting to feel better, but it's still day to day and i seem to always have a stomach ache at night...so annoying! i am very glad you are feeling better. now you can enjoy this pregnancy!! call me when you have time...hope to talk to you soon!
love katie