Thursday, April 10, 2008

A New Baby.....BROTHER!

I went with Mommy and Daddy today to find out what my new baby was going to be, and we found out I would have a new baby brother very soon! Mommy and Daddy are very excited; I am too! I even told Mommy on the way to the appointment that it would be a brother (in the car I asked Blake if he wanted a brother or sister...he actually repeated "bra-th")

This is one of the ultrasound pictures. He is looking straight at us; you can see the eyes, nose and mouth!

In this ultrasound photo you can see the head facing us, the hands and his knees are bent with his "little man" parts in the middle!

I took my first picture with my baby brother; he is 20 weeks in the womb!

Here I am giving the baby hugs!

"Can you come out and play with me?!?"

Mommy is doing very well now that her sickness is finally over! She is also very excited that she doesn't have to buy any new baby things; the new baby is already saving money! I hope my new baby brother looks just like me! (Of course, that would be okay if I'm cuter!)
Lovies to all and enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Stoop'n said...

yeah, a little brother! sorry it's taken so long...we were out of town until today. that is excited and i hear ya on the "it being a boy = saving money" - but i've seen a lot of super cute pink things too!!! whatever, just healthy!!!!! happy baby brother day!!

Anonymous said...

Well, well, another boy. Super. That will make nine "greats" for us. Can't get much better than that! Great Oma and Opa