Sunday, February 24, 2008

Valentine's Day and Cameron's 1st Birthday!

So back to Valentine's Day...I had a blast! I received valentines from all of my sweethearts in my class, (the boys gave me some too!); I definitely was feeling the love! Mommy and Daddy left me at school on the night of the 15th, and went to have a Valentine's dinner with Granny and Papa.
Here I am opening my gift from Grandma and Grandpa! When I opened it, I said "book" in excitement!

Then Mommy and Daddy opened their gift, and I immediately snatched the whole plate of rice kripie treats and double fisted it! Thanks for the goodies, Grandma and Grandpa!

I wanted to wear my glasses I made while I was eating my snack; but then I couldn't see what I was eating, so I had to take them off!

"Can I have a lick Grandma? Surely puppy dog eyes will work!"

Not only was it Valentine's Day, and Grandma and Grandpa came to visit, but it was also Cameron's 1st Birthday weekend! We went to her party and she dove right into her cupcake!

No comments: