Sunday, February 24, 2008

An Eventful Weekend!

Also over the weekend, G-ma, G-pa, Mommy and Daddy took me to Paradise Park. We had so much fun! I liked playing at the water table!


On President's Day, we went to play at a place called "Monkey Bizness". It was fun for kids and adults! The adults could play on the inflatables too! Grandpa tried to climb up in the jungle gym/maze, and as you can see, he was blocking traffic!

Here I am on some of the inflatables...I am glad Daddy could go with me, otherwise I never would have made it through by myself!


I can't wait to go back! Maybe next time Mommy will be able to join me...she is still battling her Hyperemesis. She still has to be on the Zofran pump, because she still gets sick every once in a while. Now they have her on a strict diet; absolutely no dairy products and no red meat. I don't mind; more milk for me! Sorry, mommy, hope you get better soon! Look for a baby update March 5th!

No comments: