Saturday, January 26, 2008

How Have I Begun the New Year?!?!

Hi there friends and family! I'm back in action to tell you about all (well, most) everything that I have been up to this past January! I can't believe how fast it flew by! Mommy, Daddy and I have been really busy; when we aren't fighting sickness and in bed, we are in the car traveling from place to place! I am pretty busy nowadays, and drive Mommy and Daddy crazy if I am stuck in the house too long! Well first thing is first...I started the new year off with a new haircut! The lady at Sports Clips said I looked like a girl, so she shaved it off! But I think it makes me look pretty cool!

I have a few things that I just love doing...one is giving high fives!

I also have been practicing "Cheers!", although Daddy informed me that there is more to it than just smashing glasses together! I'll learn when I'm older!
Each and every day I come out with a new word, a new dance move, a new favorite something! that always keeps Mommy and Daddy on their toes, and listening for more!
Because I have become so active, Mommy and Daddy decided it was time to give me my own playroom! Here is Daddy teaching me how to take apart a desk! We are moving it to the new office to make room for all of my toys!

No comments: