Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I slept in on Christmas morning, until about 8:00! Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor on Wednesday (after Christmas), and realized the reason I had been so cranky, not eating, congested, coughing and feverish is because I had an ear infection! Finally some medicine! Unfortunately I didn't get to play with my buddy Carson, but I am sure he understands...I didn't want to give ya the funk!

While I was sleeping, the dogs opened their presents from Santa! Lucy can rip paper with the best of them!

The big kids: Krystal, Daddy, Mommy and Uncle Chris

Finally I woke up and opened my presents from Santa and Granny and Papa. A TUNNEL WITH A BALL PIT!!!!!!!



Even though I was pretty sick, I had the best second Christmas ever! Until next year's marathon... :)

1 comment:

Stoop'n said...

how's it going? blake feeling better? i hope so. i missed getting to see you, but thanks for not chancing it with carson! i'm sure we'll be there this spring sometime and we'll have to get together then! have a great week!
love katie