Friday, December 28, 2007

More Christmas!

So this is what a kid looks like after too much partying! Well actually, this was Christmas Eve morning and I was about to open some presents from Gma and Gpa Dewey! Santa left me some too, as well as Uncle Greg and Aunt Marla, Uncle Dave and Aunt Arnie, Scott and Hannah, and Great Gma and Gpa Preston! I had a lot of unwrapping to do!

This is the best picture mommy and daddy could get of me sitting in front of the tree because I am kind of a busy person these days! Although, they don't know this, but I was a little embarassed by the tree! They decided they weren't going to get a big tree this year since we were trying to sell the house, hmmmm......

I found a ball in my stocking! That was enough to keep me happy!

I opened my presents in spurts, in between eating and running around the house playing. I stopped just long enough for them to snap some photos of me opening my present from Great Gma and Gpa Preston! It was a Boyds Bear and the bear's name was Blake! So cute, thank you!!!

Gma to the rescue! I was sooooo tired! I was ready to go "night-night" in my big boy bed, one of my presents from Gma and Gpa Dewey!

I would like to say a big thank you to all of my family and friends far away! Your cards and gifts made my Christmas extra special!

No comments: