Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas has begun!

My first Christmas celebration was at my Grandpa Wilburn's house in Lexington. I got to see my Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, and my cousin, Brooks! We are going to have so much fun hanging out together, just like our mommies did growing up!

I had to check him out to see exactly how to rip the paper off!

"I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right...thanks for the tip!"

"Hey! You got the same thing...go play with yours!" HAHA...Just Kidding, I was sharing like a good little boy!

Saturday night we went to Aunt Christina and Uncle Dave's house to spend time with them and Grandma and Grandpa Dewey, Brenden and Cameron. I had a lot of fun playing tag with Brenden!

On Sunday, we went to lunch at Salvatore's, a delicious Italian restaurant that is the home of one of our Christmas traditions! We dined in for over three hours! I did very well, I must say, considering I was awful bored, and not feeling very well!

We are kind of hard to see, so here is the group: Rene, Grandma Dewey, Granny, Mommy, Me!, Papa, Daddy, Grandpa Dewey, Nick, and Johnny is taking the picture! Thanks for letting me tag along guys!

No comments: