Friday, September 21, 2007

My Trip to St. Louis!

It has been awhile since we blogged last! Where did September go?!? Mommy tells me that last September was crazy busy as well! So the weekend after our D.C. trip, I got to go to St. Louis with my family to see Mommy's friend Lisa and Dave get married. It was a beautiful wedding, and a very fun reception! Here is a picture of the girls' in front of the arch! I didn't get to go in the limo with all of them, but I got to hang out at Grant's Farm with Granny and Papa! It looks like they had a great time!

Here I am at St. Anthony's Cathedral with Mommy and Daddy. It was the biggest church I had ever seen! Aren't I looking handsome?!?

Yummy cheese! I love cocktail hour at receptions!

This huge bear was in the lobby of our hotel. After I saw that it was okay, and he wasn't going to eat me, I posed for a picture!

On Sunday, we went to the St. Louis Zoo with Ryan and Laura. We also met up with Mommy's friend Wes from college and his wife Natalie!

What a fun weekend in St. Louis!

2 comments:

Stoop'n said...

busy, busy, busy!!! the wedding looked beautiful! how is work going? hope you all are doing well. blake is growing like crazy too, where did the last year go? talk to you soon, i hope!!! love katie

Stoop'n said...

did you go to that church again? i'd love to hear about it! hope to talk to you soon! love katie