Over Labor Day weekend, I got to travel to Washington D.C. for the first time ever! We were there for 5 days, and got to see and do so much! I even got to tour the White House and Capitol Building! I had so much fun and it was great to see my Grandma and Grandpa Vroegindewey. Thanks guys, for everything! I miss you already, and Mommy and Daddy do too! Here I am in the bathtub...what a way to start the vacation, huh?

Daddy found a new best friend at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum!

Here is my family in front of the Capitol Building. It is way bigger on the inside, and I loved hearing my echo!

My 1st time on the metro!

"Hmmmm...."
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great trip. I would love to go to DC and see all the sites!!! How is work going? I have my first subbing 1/2 day tomorrow. We need to catch up! Talk to you soon!!
Love Katie
Post a Comment