So as most of you know, Andy left this past Friday for Nebraska to spend his two weeks there for the Army Reserves. We already miss him so much, but I have the camera out every second and am trying to video tape as much as possible! In the pics you can see that Andy had a little too much fun packing, but took some time out to give his little guy some last minute lovin!
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
I Miss You, Daddy...
So as most of you know, Andy left this past Friday for Nebraska to spend his two weeks there for the Army Reserves. We already miss him so much, but I have the camera out every second and am trying to video tape as much as possible! In the pics you can see that Andy had a little too much fun packing, but took some time out to give his little guy some last minute lovin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, are you still coming on monday? i need to call you, maybe today!!
cute pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment