Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brody's Birthday

Alright guys, this is Brody I just have to say sorry for taking up my parents time so they couldn't update this site. Those days are over and I will make sure that they stay on top of this thing. I have talked to them and they have decided to update all the past posts that never were. In the meantime, for your vieweing pleasure here is me and my birthday! I had a blast. I got a cozy coupe and some footballs among other coolthings! Thanks everyone, I love all my first year old gifts!
I love cake...at least the icing, What a mess....yummm!
Blake hooked up my new car to his tractor and pulled me around the driveway. He stopped every once in a while to see if I was okay...I just wanted to keep going.
Grandma shows the football that she got me. I was excited but Blake was running around yelling Go TIGERS!...stealing my spotlight!
Shoot, I look just so darn handsome in my party hat. Do you like my party hat? I do like that party hat!

Here is my new ride. I loveit! Thanks Granny and Papa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (LATE), Brody!
love,
Sisarea