Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Big!

Okay, so I know it has been awhile...but really, I honestly don't have time to do much these days! I did however find a couple minutes (notice it is past 10:00!) to show everyone how big the boys are getting!

Brody is a little over 7 months, and smiles A LOT! He is such a cuddle bug, and is getting to be such a big boy! He has gotten too long for his infant seat, so we now have to move him to a big boy carseat. He also is sitting up on his own, and can crawl back, but not forward! This week he started feeding himself some chopped up solids.

Blake is Mommy's "Big Man"! He is so outgoing and his language is unbelievable! I can actually carry on a conversation with the little booger! He is so much fun, and it's hilarious some of the stuff he comes up with (like the day in the car when he told me I was a crazy driver!) We are working on potty training, although not going to go hard core until Daddy comes home! As soon as we find a good weekend, the diapers are coming off and underwear is goin on! (I will need a supply of Tide as well!)

My two little rascals! The boys are getting professional portraits taken this Saturday, just in time for Easter!

Can't wait until Andy gets home so he can see first-hand how much they have grown and are learning new things every day! We miss him so much!

No comments: