Friday, January 09, 2009
Steppin' Up to Management!
Last Sunday, after we got back from vacation, I was officially offered a position as the Assistant Director of our new (additional) school, Kidding Around 2! This past week I have been busy working long hours, helping prepare the new school for inspections, and as of today, Kidding Around 2 can begin enrolling kids! I am so excited to have gotten this position, and I am ready to take on all the challenges and changes that lie ahead of me! Also, in a couple days Andy will be leaving for his 4 month training. I will get his contact information on here this next week. I will be updating the blog as often as I can; with the new job and taking care of the boys all by myself it will be challenging, but doable! Also on our blog are links to my school (Andy just finished the new website, so check it out at www. kiddingaroundkids.com) and Andy's military journal that he will try to keep updated with his progress at training!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment