Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We had such a fun weekend! Mommy, Daddy and I took the train to St. Louis for the holiday! It was my first ride on a "choo choo" and I loved every minute of it! Especially because once we got to St. Louis, we didn't have a car, so we took more trains (the Metro) all around the city! Before we left Friday morning, Uncle Mark and Daddy shot off some fireworks with me Thursday night. Unfortunately, I didn't quite make it!

No car seat Mommy! This is so much fun! I liked looking out the window and pointing out all the horses, cows, cars, water and trees that I saw!

We got to the Arch early to watch the fireworks, so I ran around and played. I made a lot of friends along the way!

A view of the Arch in the distance; we were walking from the Fair St. Louis, which had to be moved uptown due to the flooding. It was still fun; Mommy and I ate corndogs and listened to the band play, while Daddy enjoyed a nice cool "beverage"!

Here is a belly shot for the month of July; Mommy only has 7 more weeks before Baby Brody is due! He didn't know what to think of all the walking Mommy did, but thank goodness he stayed in her tummy!

No comments: