Wednesday, June 04, 2008

We made it to Washington D.C., home sweet home, for Gma and Gpa V. Gpa unfortunately had to go back to work for a couple days, but Gma, Mommy, Daddy and I went to see some sights since we would only be there for a short time. This was my first ride ever on a trolley car in Old Town Alexandria! I ended up falling asleep shortly after this picture was taken!

Here I am with Daddy in front of the capitol building. We spent the day going to museums and hanging out on the mall!

I was being quite a pill in the Air and Space Museum, so Mommy held me down and tickled me to cheer me up! Can't say that it worked, but it was a good effort!

We had a lovely dinner on the water. Daddy and his mommy, so cute!

Well, D.C., it was fun, but it's time to move on!

NEW YORK CITY, here I come!

No comments: