Our first stop was Shreve, Ohio for our cousin Jenny's graduation party! We flew in on Saturday morning. I had my own luggage that I pulled through the airport, and I enjoyed looking out the window at all the planes. Once on the plane, I fell asleep immediately and slept the whole flight!
Mommy found a new love for a car that she thinks she wants (I've been listening to Daddy too much!)...a yellow slug bug! She rode with Aunt Arnie in it on the way to the park and couldn't stop smiling!
Gpa V. was in charge of the bubbles. He did a great job of keeping them going!
Here I am with my cousin Cameron. She and I had a lot of fun together!
Daddy and Great Oma pose for a picture before we have to say goodbye.
Here I am with some of my cousins. We were watching the bands line up to march in the Memorial Day parade! I especially liked the motorcycles!
Well, after a very short but sweet visit in Ohio, it was time to begin our week-long road trip! Next stop...Pittsburgh!
No comments:
Post a Comment