Mommy is feeling tons better, so she gets to be a little bit more involved! I still have to wear the Zofran pump, but starting on Monday I hadn't had any vomiting for the whole weekend, so the nurse started to gradually decrease my dose. Hopefully I will only have a couple more weeks left being on the pump! The baby is really growing now that I have put a few pounds back on. My total weight loss was 17lbs, and I have already gained 3 lbs back! We are 16 weeks now, and I am starting to feel the baby move a little bit here and there! We will have to get a belly pic up, because just this week my belly really shot out! Last week you couldn't tell at all that I was even pregnant! My next appointment will be at 18 weeks; I am hoping to talk my doctor into letting us find out the sex of the baby early...we'll see! Alright, enough about me and future baby, back to Blake!
Lately he has been so helpful around the house, from helping with dishes, to sorting laundry, to cooking; he does it all! He especially loves to cook! Here we are making brownies; Blake also loves to add spices to things, and his favorite job is putting paper muffin cups in the pan!
Blake has gotten to be such a talker! He signs some, and says so much more! Blake knows where the baby is and points to Mommy's belly. He will then go to get his baby (a baby cabbage patch doll) and point out all the body parts on baby. He loves to walk around with the baby and hug/kiss baby. He also gets to go on frequent trips to the infant room at school to look at the tiny babies. We are having fun practicing with Blake, and keeping him as involved as possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment