Coming Soon! April 5th we should find out the gender of the baby! Keep checking!
Saturday, February 09, 2008
I'm Gonna Be a Big Brother!!!!
Most of you probably already know, but we are gonna have a baby!!! Well, Mommy is having a baby, I get to help afterwards! Mommy and Daddy found out Christmas morning! Mommy is 11 weeks pregnant, due August 30, 2008, and crossing her fingers that her sickness will stop in another week! It has been a very long first trimester! She has been so sick, and goes to bed before I do! We don't get to play together as much as we would like to, but she keeps telling me that she will begin to feel better soon! This past week Mommy had to go to the ER two times for rehydration. She is now on a pump that gives her medicine around the clock so that she can feed the baby! I don't really like it though, because Daddy has to stick Mommy with needles, and I get scared that he is hurting her! But the good news is that the baby is doing well, just not treating her as nicely as I did! :) Well, I am definitely excited that I will have someone else to play with besides Zoey and Lucy!

Coming Soon! April 5th we should find out the gender of the baby! Keep checking!
Coming Soon! April 5th we should find out the gender of the baby! Keep checking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how are you feeling? i have been thinking of you a lot this week because i haven't felt the greatest, but nothing too terrible. hope your shot thing is working!!! call me when you get bored and have time! love ya
Post a Comment