I only got bonked in the head a few times by flying feet, but it was all worth it! I went right to sleep on the way over to play with my cousins, Brenden and Cameron! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show for that crazy night, but it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to play with them again!
Here I am ready to dig into Mommy's homemade mac-n-cheese! I stayed home with Daddy all day last Thursday because I was running a pretty high fever. I am actually on my second round of antibiotics for an ear infection that I can't seem to get rid of!
Everyone says that I take after Mommy because I laugh all the time! It especially gets crazy when Mommy starts laughing, then I start and I can't stop! I guess I am just a happy kid, even when I'm sick!
1 comment:
have you ever asked your dr. about getting tubes in blake's ears? since he's been sick his whole life? i know a boy carson's age that has an ear infection since sept. and they put tubes in his ears and he's been much better!!!! or do you think he could be allergic to one of your animals? it just makes me sad that he seems to always be sick...i want him to feel better! just a few thoughts!!!!
i do love seeing your blog updated!!! the pics are cute!! we need to get together next time we're in kc - hope that is soon!!!!
call or write when you can...you all are so busy...
love katie
Post a Comment