Thursday, October 18, 2007

My 1st Birthday Present!

I went to see Granny and Papa tonight, and their bowling partners, Ed and Rose, gave me my first birthday present! I was so excited! I reached right in the bag and pulled out two cars and a ball!! My two most favorite things! Thank you Ed and Rose!


Here I am in the arcade standing all by myself! Mommy and Daddy were trying to get me to walk to them, but I just stood there, and then started dancing!

"I'm gonna do it!"

I'm so close! Sometimes my belly gets ahead of my feet, and then my feet go faster than my belly! It won't be long!

2 comments:

Stoop'n said...

nice tattoo blake!!!! your dance moves look like your mommy's...just kidding!!!! i love watching carson dance...so cute!!!!!! he'll be walking soon and you will love it!! it is so awesome!!!! although carson thinks he's "mr. independent" now when we go places, so keep your eye on blake once those feet, belly, and legs all get working together!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is that a tatoo I see?? PaPa, did you have anything to do with that???