Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy 10 Month Birthday, Blake!

Blake is 10 months old today; and it's so hard to believe! His 1st birthday is right around the corner! Our pictures these days are kind of limited, since Blake has been teething and sick for the past couple of weeks. He has been a little bit more difficult to handle, but his bottom two teeth did poke through at the same time, and in a matter of 3 days, so hopefully that will make him feel a little better! He also has his eye appointment on Wednesday, so we will let you know how that goes! On Wednesday night we are headed off to Washington D.C. for the holiday weekend to visit Grandma and Grandpa V! We can't wait, and hopefully Blake will be in a little bit better mood!



Yesterday Mommy had a carnival and open house for her work. Blake got a new tattoo of a gorilla!



"When I am sick, I love to cuddle with my mommy...

...and I like to play with my daddy!"

No comments: