So I usually let Blake crawl around the house in the mornings while I get some housework done, and when I checked on him this morning, this is what I saw! When I sat him back down he immediately stood right back up, like he had been doing it forever! Lucy's cage is the first thing we have had in the living room that he can actually climb up on, so right now it is a very popular playground! Of course, Blake has also been super duper "Tude" man lately. He can't make any noise because his throat is so hoarse, so when he throws his tantrems, (that usually involve lots of kicking, screaming and sometimes even biting, or gumming!) they aren't so bad because I can't hear him! I'm still not sure if he has a virus or if it's teething or a little of both, but hopefully by the time he gets his voice back he won't be so darn angry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment