Well, last week was pretty busy. My(Jenn's) birthday was last week, so we celebrated it pretty much all week. Andy took me on a couple shopping trips, I got my ears pierced a second time, and we went out to dinner. We also celebrated my mom's birthday which was Monday. Then we headed out of town to Ohio for Andy's family reunion/Welcome Home party for his Uncle...but I will get to those pics a later! I included a picture Andy took of me getting my ears done; I was being a baby, but it really didn't hurt that bad at all! The next picture shows Blake's latest trick...the Tripod! He loves being upside down! Then he and daddy are showing off their new shades! The last pictures show Blake climbing up on Mr. Bear, and then he says that Mr. Bear pushed him and he konked his head on the dresser. Unfortunately, I think we will be seeing a lot more of those to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment