Our last day on the island, the weather decided to get really beautiful and warm, so we took Blake swimming for the first time! He wasn't overly exited, but he wasn't unhappy either. He just seemed....relaxed! I think the whole time he was waiting to be soaped up! Either that or he was looking for bubbles in the water! After a fun swim, it was time to say our goodbyes and head back to a very cold, and still icy Kansas City. Blake was exhausted! Until next week! (We are heading back to Florida on Sunday. Andy has military training in Tampa, so Blake, Grandma Vickie and I will be joining him!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. I am so jealous - sitting in my house freezing, I can't imagine outside. I want to go to Florida for the warm sun too!!! Thanks for the pictures!!
Oh yeah, I can't comment on all the the pictures. They are all super cute and I would say that Blake is definitely "filling out"!!
Post a Comment