Thanks for visiting our virtual home! Stay in touch!
Saturday, November 11, 2006
More pictures of Me!!
Hello everyone! You will have to bare with us...we are still trying to catch up from when blogger was down. We have so many pics that we want to share! Here are some more photos of Blake!
I love it when you post!!! I love seeing Blake (and Jenn and Andrew)!!! I can't wait until I get to meet him this weekend!! You'll be in town, right?!! Keep posting - even if I am the only one who comments!!! I check everyday!! Can't wait to see you!!!
1 comment:
I love it when you post!!! I love seeing Blake (and Jenn and Andrew)!!! I can't wait until I get to meet him this weekend!! You'll be in town, right?!! Keep posting - even if I am the only one who comments!!! I check everyday!! Can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment