


Because we had such a beautiful weekend, the Vroegindeweys decided to get a jump-start on Christmas. We decorated the inside of our house for Christmas, and Andy, quite brave I must say, hung up the lights on the outside. Blake also got to go pick out his first Christmas tree, but he fell asleep on the way, so mommy, daddy and Lucy helped him out a bit. On Saturday night we went to the plaza to do a bit of shopping and see the lights. Blake couldn't figure out exactly what his mommy had dressed him in...but she didn't want him to get cold!!
1 comment:
I love all the posts!! It looks like you are ready for Christmas. We just got home yesterday from Thanksgiving fun, so we have to get ours out soon (after I get the house cleaned up!). It was great see you all and meeting Blake! Can't wait to see you again - Christmas? Love Katie
Post a Comment