Monday, October 16, 2006

Well...we made it through the weekend!

No Blake yet...man this is frustrating! Andy and I decided that this last moment in pregnancy is like somebody telling you that you have to wait until New Year's Day to celebrate Christmas! We have a week until our due date, and I have had a week of regular contractions...that's right; we live our lives 5-8 minutes at a time! Andy has taken me to lots of places to try to distract me from the contractions...the mall, the movies, the plaza...but they are just so frequent and so strong that I still have to stop and try to breathe through some of them! At this point we know that an induction is nearing, and we don't have too much longer to wait; so with everything done around the house, we are just relaxing and waiting for nature to take its course, or the doctor! We will keep you posted and hope to get Blake's darling little face on here as soon as he arrives!

No comments: