

In honor of all the romantic evenings that will be put on hold when Blake enters the world, we decided to take a break from everything "baby" and go out for a nice, romantic dinner. We went to small town Parkville, Missouri and ate at Piropos, an Argentinean restaurant located up on the hill that overlooks the river. Thank goodness they have steak and lobster in Argentina, because it was delicious!!! Also attached is another glance at the belly...just 10 more weeks to go!
1 comment:
Yeah for the update!!! I am glad you two were able to go and have a night together! Those nights are definitely going to be limited soon - Regan and I need to do that, but I could have Carson like any day - so maybe we'll stay in town! You all have to come up when he is born, if you feel up to it! You are looking cute Jenn! Talk to you soon - love ya!!!
Post a Comment